The Ultimate List Of GPT-3 Projects
I previously wrote that GPT-3 is eating the world. Based on what you'll see in this post, it might be devouring it. Quickly.
Courtesy of this great piece on VentureBeat about GPT-3 ecosystems, here's a fantastic list of GPT-3 Projects, hosted on Airtable. Compiled by Alexander Schmitt of Cherry Ventures, it contains a mix of creative, communication, coding, and education use cases.
Some of my personal favourites:
- A UI creator for Figma
- Debuild.co (blows my mind every time I see it mentioned across the web)
- Meme Generator (these are pretty good!)
- Recipe Generator (for those inclined towards culinary exploits)
- Rezi (a pretty nice and feature complete resume builder)
- HelpHub (a knowledgebase that writes itself!)
- Pencil (arguably the best AI generated ads you'll see anywhere)
If this is where things are at - less than a year after GPT-3 was released in beta - the next ten years of software innovation will be primarily focused around AI and human-assisted everything.
We're all about to get a lot more productive, with a lot less work. The timing couldn't be better.